We are so excited to be bringing you The Wedding workshop again this year! We had so much fun last year at Maplehurst Farms that we had to go back again! This event is designed to be a fun, low pressure way to get some of your pressing questions answered as well as continue to process of exploring your design and theme for your upcoming event. Please come out and see us! Whitley and I can’t wait to meet you all!
Please join us for The Wedding Workshop at Maplehurst on March 12th from 1-4PM
You’ve done the wedding shows, you’ve read the bridal magazines, you’ve started multiple Pinterest boards for ideas. Now its time to start making some decisions.
- Will that table centerpiece idea look right or be too small?
- Will the linen colors I like provide enough color in a large open venue room?
- How much does it really cost to create the fabulous table decor I see in all the magazines and websites?
- How do I tie all the ideas together and make them look cohesive?
We hear these questions from couples all the time. So, we created the Wedding Workshop!
- Spend some time experimenting with table top design at our Tabletop Design Center. Set up a sample table or two with all the design tools (linens, plates, flowers, décor, etc.) we have on hand for you.
- View the latest fashions in bridal attire for your whole wedding party.
- Be inspired by the beautiful location and specialty designed décor. See how the premier North Seattle country wedding venue is transformed by our talented group of designers.
Bring your friends, mother, fiancé and come spend the day in the beautiful Skagit Valley.
Please reserve your complementary tickets here!
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Wedding Workshop!