Please join us for The Wedding Workshop
March 29th from 3-6PM
You’ve done the wedding shows, you’ve read the bridal magazines, you’ve started multiple Pinterest boards for ideas. Now its time to start making some decisions.
- Will that table centerpiece idea look right or be too small?
- Will the linen colors I like provide enough color in a large open venue room?
- How much does it really cost to create the fabulous table decor I see in all the magazines and websites?
- How do I tie all the ideas together and make them look cohesive?
We hear these questions from couples all the time. So, we created the Wedding Workshop!
On March 29th, 2015 from 3-6 PM, you are invited to join us for a fun-filled afternoon of wedding planning and idea sharing at Maplehurst Farm.
Spend the afternoon exploring the farm and talk with the talented wedding professionals we have gathered for you. They are here to answer all your questions and to show you ideas to help make your wedding everything you imagined it could be and more. Some features include:
- Spend some time experimenting with table top design at our Tabletop Design Center. Set up a sample table or two with all the design tools (linens, plates, flowers, décor, etc.) we have on hand for you.
- Indulge in delicious food, drinks and desserts. Ask all your catering questions and explore the cake and dessert table ideas.
- Be inspired by the beautiful location and specialty designed décor. See how the premier North Seattle country wedding venue is transformed by our talented group of designers.
- Attend the Wedding Workshop Talks at 4pm. Glean insider tips on such topics as wedding florals, changing trends and decorative linens.
Bring your friends, mother, fiancé and come spend the day in the beautiful Skagit Valley. Visit the tulip fields, attend the Wedding Workshop and dine in our large array of restaurants.
We look forward to seeing you soon!