One of the most enjoyable parts of our job is to learn about the popular trends that are happening in design. There are so many amazing wedding designers across the country who are on the cutting edge of current trends and we love to peek at their websites from time to time and see what they are doing.
- Butcher Baker Stylist: If you like modern design, this is the site for you. The designs are romantic and modern at the same time with just a touch of whimsy.
- Easton Events: A destination wedding stylist who travels all over the world creating impeccably styled events full of romance and ethereal touches.
- White Lilac Inc: The best way to describe this designer is over the top luxury. Tons of florals and rich colors and unexpected touches that make for lavish events.
- Sinclair & Moore: This husband and wife planning/design/floral team is based in Seattle but travel the world creating beautiful events. Their style leans toward soft romance and they transform spaces through décor and florals in the most amazing ways.
- Wonderstruck Event Design & Planning: Wonderstruck is just fun! Their designs are romantic and dynamic and reflect their couples. From romantic country weddings to modern city weddings these ladies truly do it all.
As you look through these online portfolios you may be thinking, WOAH! These weddings are so outside of my budget, how can I get any design inspiration when I know my budget is not in the six figures? Our advice to you is look at their events in pieces. Do you see a color combination you like? Is there a style of napkin fold you find dreamy? Although these weddings are definitely over the top, the design elements can be applied to any budget.
Finally, for more design inspiration pop over to our Pinterest page and see examples of our work and work we find inspiring!